Investeringswaarschuwing – Beleggerswaarschuwing!Arabian Gulf Fund
Arabian Gulf Fund
- Waarschuwing DFSA Dubai
Arabian Gulf Fund Falsely Claims to be Located in the DIFC
02 Apr 2018
The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) alerts the financial services community and members of the public to false claims made by the Arabian Gulf Fund.
The Arabian Gulf Fund falsely claims on its website that it has an office in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
The DFSA advises that the Arabian Gulf Fund is not, and has never been:
• authorised or regulated by the DFSA;
• incorporated in the DIFC; or
• licensed by or registered by the DIFC Registrar of Companies.
The DFSA suggests that firms and individuals can avoid being scammed by considering the following steps:
• check the relevant regulatory status of a person before doing business with them;
• only do business with firms or individuals you trust. Dealing with people you have never met may carry a higher risk; be particularly cautious when receiving unsolicited communications; and
• obtain independent professional advice before entering into any investment or transaction.
The DFSA has a page on its website dedicated to alerts which it has issued about scams. All alerts issued by the DFSA may be accessed by going to: ALERTS
The DFSA has also issued warnings and guidance about the common types of scams perpetrated on consumers. For more information on these scams, please go to: HOW TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED
The DFSA encourages consumers to refer to the list of regulated Firms and Authorised Individuals licensed by the DFSA that is available on the DFSA's PUBLIC REGISTER
If you have any concerns about the authenticity of any correspondence or documents that purport to be issued by the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), DFSA or a DFSA regulated Firm, you should direct your concerns to the DIFC on Tel:+971 4 362 2222 and to the DFSA via the DFSA Complaints function on: COMPLAINTS